Dr. Maurice Levy
Board Certified Podiatrist Serving Bucks County!
Many people live with foot pain, but you don’t have to!
It’s not unusual for people to ignore foot and ankle pain. It’s so common, in fact, that many people believe that they just have to live with it. You don’t. And you can rest assured that when you do make that crucial decision to treat your foot or ankle pain, you will be thrilled with how comfortable you feel again. For some, foot treatment means being able to participate in certain activities again; for others, especially for some seniors, it means regaining a sense of independence. One thing’s for sure: With foot treatment, you can put your best foot forward — without aches, pains or injuries!
We provide a full-range of podiatry treatments to help you regain your comfort and independence.
Don't Ignore Foot Pain!
People call a doctor of podiatry for help diagnosing and treating a wide array of foot and ankle problems. Please contact our office if you experience one of the following:
Persistent pain in your feet or ankles.
Changes in the nails or skin on your foot.
Severe cracking, scaling, or peeling on the heel or foot.
Blisters on your feet.
• Board Certified
• Serving Bucks County over 30 Years!
• Cutting Edge Technology
• Highly Trained & Experienced Office Staff
• Laser Surgery
• Custom Orthotics
• Most Insurances Accepted
• Centrally Located Podiatry Center
• Pediatric to Geriatric Specialty
• Compassion & Respect
• Most Up-To-Date Treatments
• Diabetic Foot Care
• Laser Treatments of Warts
If you are seeing/feeling any of the following, please contact us immediately.
• Increased pain, swelling, redness, tenderness, or heat.
• Red streaks extending from the affected area.
• Discharge or pus from an area on the foot.
• Foot or ankle symptoms that do not improve after two weeks of treatment with a nonprescription product.
• Spreading of an infection from one area of the foot to another, such as under the nail bed, skin under the nail, the nail itself, or the surrounding skin.
• Thickening toenails that cause discomfort.
• Heel pain accompanied by a fever, redness (sometimes warmth), or numbness.
• Tingling in the heel; persistent heel pain without putting any weight or pressure on your heel
• Pain that is not alleviated by ice or over-the-counter painkillers (such as aspirin, ibuprofen or acetaminophen).
• Diabetics with poor circulation who develop Athlete's Foot.
Foot Pain is not normal. If you experience any type of persistent pain in the foot or ankle, please contact our office.
• Inspect your feet regularly. Pay attention to changes in color and temperature. Look for thick or discolored nails (a sign of developing fungus), and • check for cracks or cuts in the skin. Peeling or scaling on the soles of feet may indicate Athlete's Foot. Any growth on the foot is not considered normal.
• Wash your feet regularly, especially between the toes, and be sure to dry them completely.
• Trim toenails straight across, but not too short. Be careful not to cut nails in corners or on the sides; this can lead to ingrown toenails. Persons with diabetes, poor circulation, or heart problems should not treat their own feet, because they are more prone to infection.
• Make sure that your shoes fit properly. Purchase new shoes later in the day when feet tend to be at their largest, and replace worn out shoes as soon as possible.
• Select and wear the right shoe for each sport or activity that you are engaged in (e.g., running shoes for running).
• Alternate shoes don't wear the same pair of shoes every day.
• Avoid walking barefooted. Your feet will be more prone to injury and infection. At the beach or when wearing sandals always use sunblock on your feet.
• Be cautious when using home remedies for foot ailments. Self-treatment may turn a minor problem into a major one.
• If you are a diabetic, please contact our office and schedule a check-up at least once a year.
Address: 1210 Old York Rd Suite 103 Warminster PA 18974
Monday: 1:00pm - 6:30pm
Tuesday: 9:30am - 12:30pm
Thursday: 9:30am - 1:30pm
Friday: 9:30am - 5:00pm
Hosted Secure Data Solutions provided by: Assurancemd.com
Marketing Provided by: Social SEOurce